Landslip, Landslide and Subsidence Clause
Notwithstanding anything stated to the contrary in Conditions 6 of the policy, the Policy shall subject to the Special Conditions hereinafter contained extend to include loss or damage to the property insured directly cause by Landslip and subsidence whether caused by flood or otherwise.
Provided always that all the conditions of the Policy (except insofar as they may be hereby expressly varied) shall apply as if they had been incorporated herein and for the purpose hereof any loss or damage as aforesaid shall be deemed to be loss or damage by fire.
- The liability of the company in no case under this endorsement and the policy exceed the sum insured by each item of the policy.
- The property shall be maintained in good and substantial state of repair.
- The insurance under this endorsement does not cover:
- The cost of repairing, cleaning or making good drains of water courses.
- Consequential loss of any description.
- Loss caused by earthquake.